Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Wow, I can't beleive another Halloween is over. We have been having lots of fun being with family and friends. We went to Springs preserve for Aunt Jamie's birthday to play and get some CANDY, we went to a Halloween party, played with friends and got more CANDY, off to the ward trunk or treat for more CANDY,and went to grandma's and grandpa's on Halloween night for chili and fun, and more CANDY! We are now on a major sugar high. The kids had alot of fun. The holidays come and go so quick. I feel like I just got thier costumes and now it is over. This starts my favorite time of year with my kids. I love seeing thier happy faces and the joy in their eyes. Thank you

Click to play Halloween 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
to all who helped make Halloween filled with memories. We love you all!

11 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow...I can't believe how grown up Morgan looks. You have beautiful children Sheri! Tell Marc we said hello and take care!

Nicole Cave said...

Your little Lacey cracks me up everytime you post something about your kids...they all look cute, but she is definately an individual. Did she pick her costume on her own? You guys stayed busy just like us...I am kida relieved in some ways!

Steph said...

What great costumes! Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun at the Springs Preserve. Maybe we'll check it our next year.

Lila said...

I can't believe Lacie let you do her makeup like that. She looks like quite a character. Cute pics for such fun times.

Missy said...

They all look so cute! Morgan looks so old with make up on. Glad you guys had a fun one!

Nicole Cave said...

Hey Sheri can you tell Stephanie to invite me to her blog. She did at one time already, but I think I must have accidently erased it...thanks.

The Foulgers said...

Wow, the costumes look amazing! What happened to Indiana Jones? Although Batman is a classic!

DeAnna said...

How cute our little gobblins were. I was sooooooo sad we didn't spend Halloween night with you guys. It just wasn't the same. Papa is never getting me out of town again on Halloween. I was in serious morning all night. Love you guys

Amber said...

I can't believe how big Morgan is!!! It seems like it was just yesterday when I was getting married and you were preggers!! How time flys! Sounds like you were really busy last weekend. We had rodeo the next day and boy were the kids grumpy.

Shauna said...

I ♥ the pictures! Thanks for sharing :) Have an awesome weekend!

Wilcox Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I can't believe how big the little ones are getting. Lacy is 7 - WOW. Ryan will be 7 this Janaury. It sure goes quickly.