Monday, November 17, 2008

Bye bye paci




Well today is the last day for Loryn and her paci. I cut the top off and so the fun begins. It worked with all the other kids, let see how it works for her.AS you can see she wasn't very happy about it. What a bad day for her first shots and then this.Can life get any worse for her? Look she even wanted to throw it away now that she said it was broke. SHe called G-ma and told her all about it. She will probably cry tonight at the garbage can for it when it is bedtime. Cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Ooh, good luck! I bet she will be fine!

Nicole said...

good luck!!! kylie was so difficult to wean from her pacifier. luckily kacey never took one so we didn't have to wean her off. let us know how the night goes!

ps- friday, what time do you want to leave? you want me to pick you up?

The Foulgers said...

Good luck! I love the look on her face, like she is disgusted with it! I hope it works!