Saturday, November 8, 2008

Work hard, Play hard




Today Mason was put on the wall for his first lesson from Papa at plastering. Nothing like a little hard work. I think it is important to teach our kids now the true value of a hard worker. It is never to early to start. He was so excited to have his own small working tools. What is better then mud for a boy. I forsee summers when he is older helping papa at work. A little play is fun to. We went to the Adventure Dome to have some fun family time. It is no Disneyland, but it is still fun for the kiddies. I am going to have to wait for Lacie to get bigger, so I can ride with somewone on the big rollercoasters. Morgan is not to fond of them. Lacie is just like me. Major thrill seeker. Hurry and grow Lacie! A little hard work brings out some fun for us.

6 comments:

DeAnna said...

Holy cow, great minds think alike. Go to my blog.....What a fun time watching Mason "work" with papa. I think it made Papa's day.

The Foulgers said...

Cute little Mason. That is fun that he was able to help your dad. I'm glad you were able to go to the Adventuredome, are these the tickets you got from giving you blood? Hopefully the passing out was worth it for the smiles on your kids faces!:)

Nicole said...

That's so cute Mason was your dad's little helper. Jeremy can't wait until Bailey is old enough to go on the rides with him because I won't.

Amber said...

What a good helper Mason is. Morgan looks so grown up on the ride with Lacie and Mason. Wow. I had to look again at the picture to make sure it was her!

Steph said...

That is so great! I love that he had his own tools. What a great bonding experience for Mason to have with his papa!

steph j. said...

We've been talking about going there, how is it for my kids ages? Should we wait till they're a little older?