Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Morgans surgery day




Morgan had her tonsils and adnoids removed Tuesday. She is such a little trooper. She was so nervous but also excited not to have to deal with getting strep throat all the time. After the surgery she was pretty out of it, until dad arrived and she gave him a big smile. She sure loves her daddy. The only thing good about this for is she gets to eat slurpees and ice cream when she wants it. She is such a sweet girl, she was apologizing to me because I had to do so much for her. She kept saying thank you and i love you to me in sign language. I really enjoy giving her that extra love and care. Hopefully soon the pain will be less,she has been crying some today. I just keep telling her this will all be over soon. The Savior said it best when he said,"it may not be easy, but it will be worth it".

11 comments:

Nicole said...

aww, how sweet. i love that picture of her and your husband. and how sweet that she appreciates all you're doing for her (you mean to tell me that there's an age when it happens, i'm hopeful now)

Alisha said...

Awww...let her know we are praying for her fast recovery. She's a Little Champ! Love ya Morgan!

Kristi said...

I hope she is feeling better and getting to eat yummy foods!

For you - Taytum takes her singing from Susan Owens...she's a voice coach, has a production company, and has been great friends with our familys for years. She's great - if you want her info for one of your kids - just let me know!

Mikki said...

aw! Bless her heart. Hope she's feeling all better soon. The ice cream and slurpies are the best part I'm sure.
SHe's such a pretty girl, I love that picture with her daddy too.

Missy said...

Poor girl! I hope she gets better quickly!

DeAnna said...

I love my baby....She sure has a great mommy too. Love you. She sure was a trooper. I wouldn't have missed being there for any reason. Don't forget, call me no matter what time it is if she wants her G-ma

Amber said...

Aw Morgan. I hope you are feeling better!! Eat as much ice cream as you can now Morgan, you'll find out why when you are older!! :)

Nicole said...

Poor little girl, I feel so bad for her. I hope she gets better fast. You are such a good mom.

The Foulgers said...

She is such a sweetie, I hope she gets better soon!

Alisha said...

Answer to your question about my hats...I bought them at Target for 9.99 and I make my flowers and just clip them on to match my outfit. I'm very simple...lol.

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

What a princess! I love her!