Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Loryn


I can not beleive my baby is already 2! She has been such a fun part of our family. I just love to cuddle her and her sweet little spirit. Loryn loves to pray and is so pleased with herself when she is finished. Loryn also loves to sing and talk to her babies. She definantely brings a lot of spunk to our family. We celebrated with some of her friends during the day, and then had a family party that night. She was so excited about her baby from her friend Chloe and her Yo Gaba Gaba toys from G-ma. Thank you to all who came and made her day so special. Loryn we love you baby girl!!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Boo Hoo our baby is growing up. What a milestone this is. Her second b-day came with train rides fun parties and a cut bink, or is mom going to wimp out????? Love our precious little girl

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Loryn!! You are sure getting big. I wish I lived near you guys so our kids could play together.

Missy said...

Glad she likes her baby.
The polar express looks fun. I love the pic of the whole fam.