Tuesday, October 7, 2008



Mason is really excited every week for school. How could you not be happy to go to Mrs. Tate's. He got his first homework packet, he could hardly wait to get started. Hopefully that will carry on throughout the years. He was most excited about the daddy skeleton he made today. He made a very anatomically correct boy skeleton. I love kids and their attention to details. Man I am going to be sad when Mason goes away to school all day. He is my best buddy, I hate that he is growing up so fast.

9 comments:

DeAnna said...

Hopefully he continues to love school. He's going to be quite the little artist. At least when he goes all day you'll still have Loryn at home, then when she goes all you'll have left is your Mommy ! Love our boy!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

how sweet! good job on that skeleton mason!!!

that's what i love about tate's preschool- they look forward to going, happy to do homework. i think it's really going to set the tone for them when they are in "real school" later.

The Foulgers said...

How cute is that little skeleton! I love that it is a boy!! I miss Trevor going to Miss Tate's. He had so much fun, she is amazing!

Missy said...

Aww, I'm so sad we're not there!! Ry is quite impressed with this skeleton. She wants you to tell mason she likes it a lot!!

Steph said...

I remember when you had him! He is growing up so fast.

Amber said...

Mason did a great job on that skeleton. I totally understand about your little buddy going to school. I feel the same way.

Nicole said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BLOG HEADER!!! ;P

Anonymous said...

I know about the whole growing too fast. Blade's already 3 weeks! I don't feel like I've had 3 weeks to heal, yet there they are and there they went!

Anonymous said...

hey, good to see you on Saturday!