Sunday, January 3, 2010

Morgan's 10


So my baby girl has hit the double digit's and it is so sad. She is closer to becoming a preteen and I am not ready for that at all. It is so weird that when she is asking for presents now it is never toys anymore. Her wish list's are getting more expensive. She had a fun jacuzzi birthday party this year with a bunch of her girlfriends. Only in Vegas can you have a swim party in December. Morgan would live in water if she could. There are so many ways Morgan has blessed my life and reason's that I love her but I thought I would share 10 of them:

1 I love her sweet testimony of the church
2 I love her desire to always choose the right
3 I love her giggle. It still is as infectious as it was when she was a baby.
4 I love how she always tries to be the peacemaker and keep everybody happy at home.
5 I love to hear her sing and play piano
6 I love her tender heart.
7 I love that she is always the first to help and serve others
8 I love her hugs and that it is still cool to do it in public
9 I love how she takes care and looks out for her younger siblings. She is the second mommy around here.
10 I love that she is ours! She is truly one of my biggest blessings here on earth and I love her.

1 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! I wish I could go swimming in December!