Sunday, January 10, 2010

Disneyland 2010







All Loryn wanted to do the whole day was see Ariel. We had no luck. Loryn kept asking if she was swimming in the water. She was happy to see Minnie and wouldn't let go of her when she was giving her a hug.

">




I know why they call it the happiest place on earth. Our family had such a great time playing at DL. My parents are the best for taking us for Christmas. It was great having my parents, my Sisiter and her hubby and my uncle and his kids with us.My dad drove us up in a bus, which the kids loved. I liked having a bathroom right there for Loryn. Loryn wants to drive a bus around everywhere now. It was a fast and furious day but way worth it. Thr kids were such troopers. We never had one melt down and we walked out of the park at midnight. There were so many fun times and it was so sweet to see Loryn's face looking at all the new things there. We are planning to do the give and day get a day, and go back and spend some more time there soon. Thanks for all the great memories mom and dad. We had a blast!

1 comments:

The Foulgers said...

So, so jealous! I miss DL so much. What a fun event, so happy that you could go with family. Next time I go I want to travel in a bus too!:)