Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mason is 6


Of course you can't celebrate your big day without having donuts with G-ma. The kids look forward to this every year.


So my little man turned 6 and boy am I sad. He is growing up before my eyes. I wish I could freeze time or at least slow it down. Mason is such a sweet boy and very loving, especially to his mom. I gladly admit he is a mama's boy. I dread the day he doesn't want to hug and kiss me goodbye. We were going to have a sports party at the park but because of the rain we had to change plans for his party. We stayed in and had a movie and snack night with a bunch of his pals. He wanted all boys, but had to settle on having his 3 sisters there also. It is funny how different all girl parties are to all boy parties. He had a great time and really enjoyed hanging with all boys. I am so grateful for my boy and love him to pieces!

1 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday Mason. I love that he is still a momma's boy, so cute!