Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney on Ice









This year all the kids went to the show. Mason was so excited to see the cars. I think that was my favorite part of the show. This was also Loryn's first time going. I love watching the look on their faces. She was happy to see Ariel and wanted ti go right down and see her. My mom and sister spoil my kids with this every year. Not that the show isn't enough they have to buy them one of the toys that are so over priced and all the sweets. This year Morgan said she was to big for the toys and didn't want one. My poor big girl is growing up way to fast. We all had a great time and the kids look forward to this time each year.

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

We took Chanel to this too! It was her date night with us. It was pretty entertaining.