Thursday, January 7, 2010



I snuck down early to take pictures of what Santa left under the tree. The kids must have been very good this year!







Well this has been a wonderful holiday season. I have so much to be grateful for and have been very blessed during this Christmas season. We have had a wonderful secret santa who has been so generous and has brought a smile to our faces. We had a great time with family and are thankful for all the love they showed us. The kids were spoiled as always. I love seeing the look on their faces when they run down the stairs to see what Santa left for them. My favorite was when Mason got excited about his new church shoes.It doesn't take much to make my kids happy. The girls were excited to got new bedding for their room. Which I am so excited to start decorating. Loryn was all about Ariel and her new doll house.All the kids were happy to get a new ds. My parents surprised us with a trip tp Disneyland, which topped it all off. I have to say this has been a Christmas I will never forget. I am extrememly humbled by the love of my Savior and how he watches over us, in ways that I never imagined and how he works miracles through others. I want to let my family and friends know how much I love them and am thankful they are in my life.

0 comments: