Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas festivities





Holiday baking is always a must at our house this time of year. I haven't decided if it is fun or stressful yet. I must be leaning more toward fun though because here I am doing it again. The kids love it and I because of them, I will get over my issues with the mess it makes,lol!






Pictures on Santa's lap




Opportunity Village was alot of fun. We haven't been for a couple of years. The kids had fun riding the train and all the other activities that were their. The fuuny thing was that it got to be so late and it was a school night that after we finished with all the rides we left and realized we didn't even walk through the magical forrest. I guess we will have to try and go back next year and see the main reason to go there.



This year we went to look at Christmas lights in style. My sister's friend took us out in her limo to ride around town. Our kids had so much fun and think that is how we should always look at lights now. They sipped their apple cider and sang carols very loudly! The only thing that was missing was Marc, and the kids were sad he wasn't their to have in the fun.

1 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Glad your Christmas time was fun and not too stressful. I want to go and look at the lights in a limo, what a fun thing to do. Your have some major hookups!:)
I LOVE your new family pictures, you all look fantastic!