Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Loryn's 3


Nothing funner then hanging out with your favorite girlfriends on your birthday.




Having our traditional doughnuts with G-ma on her birthday,Yum!


So my baby girl has turned 3 and I can hardly believe she has been here that long. I guess I have been trying to keep her my baby forever. She is quite the little lady. She talks so much and lets me know everyday that she is a big girl, not a baby. She is such a princess. I so love this little girl and can't imagine my life without her. She brings sunshine to my day and is such a sweet spirit. Loryn was so excited to have her birthday. She walked around singing Happy Birthday to herself for a week. Her favorite thing was all her princess barbies. We can never go anywhere without them now.

3 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Loryn! Rebecca had a fun 3rd birthday on the 16th too! They are so much alike. We are surrounded by princesses here too. She can't get enough of Cinderella. How fun.

The Foulgers said...

Really, 3? Where did the time go? I totally remember when you had that little munchkin. Happy Birthday Loryn, we hope your day was fantastic!:)

Nicole Cave said...

Are you sick of picking up barbie shoes and crowns yet. Chanel had her's all undressed layed out on the table the other day, which would have been fine. But, it sure made for a great laugh when all the 8 year old scouts showed up for their den meeting!!