Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Halloween 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We had a great Halloween this year. We were so busy and sugared out. I think I am still on a sugar high. From all the ward parties to family parties, we were kept busy. The kids loved it because they were able to wear their costumes so much. I love this time of year, but it seems to go by so quickly. I love all the memories that are created and being able to be with loved ones and friends.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Super cute! I love that everyone dresses up!

The Foulgers said...

You have such a fun family! That party looks like so much fun and your kids look adorable. How old is Morgan?! She looks like a teenager with that wig, you better watch out!:)