Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lacie's baptism day



Today was a very exciting day around our house. Lacie was so excited for her baptism this afternoon. I love the spirit that is felt in our house on these special days. I can still remember Lacie in her first white dress and how happy I felt. Now we are celebrating her baptism and second white dress. I have so much joy in my heart. As a mom, right now in my life I can not imagine no greater joy then seeing my kids get baptized. I am so grateful that my children have a dad that can baptize them. What a special day for Marc and Lacie. One I am sure neither of them will ever forget. I am so proud of Lacie and the sweet and christ like girl she has become. Lacie told me today that she is trying to be like Jesus everyday, that is why she wants to be like Jesus and be baptized like him. I love you Lacie and am so pleased with the choice you have made today. Thank you to all of our family and friends who came and celebrated with us. We love you all.

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there! Congrats to little Lacie, she is such a sweet little girl. I'm glad her day was special.

Nicole Cave said...

I cannot believe that both of our second children are getting baptized. I know I say things like that about every event, but it is true! Where does the time go? Dallan is excited about his special day too. Lacy's dress was cute. I think I am going to do a colored suit for Dallan...I can't see him wearing a white suit to church!:)

Nicole Cave said...

The princesses came from Target. I think it was 50 or 60 dollars. Alot cheaper than the Disney Store!