Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big girls trip



We had a couple houes before the show, so we decided to play some minature golf. We had a blast. We all were great big kids. I don't think the teenagers behind us were to impressed. The girls showed us bigger kids how to play. They kept getting hole in one's.

Every year my mom and sister take the big girls to St. George to watch a play and have a slumber party. This year we watched Annie. We really enjoyed it. When we got their it was raining. The girls were very worried they were going to cancel the show. Morgan said a prayer to herself and then turned to me and said, that Jesus would stop the rain so we could watch the play. I am always amazed at Morgan and the faith she has. She is such an example to me. I wish I always had the faith that she has. It did stop raining and we got to enjoy the show. The girls always look forward to going every year. I love these little traditions we have started. This is what matters most in life. Spending time with loved ones. Next year we might add boys to our club, because Tarzan is playing. Mason would love it.

4 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Fun! Morgan is such a cutie! I'm glad the rain stopped and you were able to see your play.

Nicole said...

What a fun little trip. I'm glad it stopped raining so you could enjoy the show.

DeAnna said...

I had a great time with our babies ( and my babies.) FYI your blog is really hard to read in those colors. Love ya, Mom

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Fun! Can any girls go?! Or is this exclusive to Mohlmans?! LOL