Sunday, October 4, 2009

Play House Disney




Saturday my sister took Loryn to Play house disney. Loryn was so excited to go.She wanted to go to Aunt Jamie's house the night before to stay. She had such a great time. When she got home all she kept doing is showing me how Tiger jumped. I have the best sister on earth. My kids love her and are always so excited to do things with her. Jamie always say's her job is to spoil them, and boy does she. There is no doubt that my kids would live with her over me. She is always there at everything for the kids ans is their biggest fan. My sister is one of the most giving and warm people I know. I hope one day I can grow up to be just like her. She is and will always be my best friend. We love you Jamie, and are so grateful you are OURS!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun for Loryn, that's awesome you have such a great sister and she lives here.

The Foulgers said...

Lucky little Loryn! You are so lucky that all your family lives close by. What a fun sister you have!:)