Monday, March 30, 2009

Monster Trucks






Mason had an exciting weekend with his Aunt Jamie, Uncle Randy,Papa, and G-ma. His first trip to the monster trucks was a blast. Mason is all about cars and wheels, so it didn't get much better then that. He kept telling me how big the trucks were. He really loved the dog truck and even got a dog truck pillow and shirt. Thanks everyone for taking Mason to the trucks, he will be talking about it for awhile, I am sure. You can tell he had a fun and long day with him asleep on uncle Randy's shoulders. My kids can sleep anywhere. They get that from me.

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

It was a fun weekend. What a neat thing to be able to do with Mason, Cars, Trucks, Wheels and even balls flying through the air at the races !!!! It was "what the heck" at every turn. I'm grateful we could share it with him. We love him as big as a MONSTER TRUCK. Ha ha

Nicole said...

i love that one pic of him asleep! hehe, so much fun he zonked out!

The Foulgers said...

I can't believe he fell asleep like that. I do think your kids can sleep anywhere, I remember Lacie sleeping during primary all the time!:)

Wilcox Family said...

We miss seeing the Monster Trucks in Vegas. They have a better show there! Looks like you guys are doing well. Miss you.