Friday, April 3, 2009

Arrrr Matey!




We finally finished Mason's room. I think it turned out really cute. We have had some of Marc's older brothers furniture when he was a boy that had pirate ships on it, so why not do a pirate themed room. Michelle was so great to help with all the cute added touches. She is very creative and made the cute letters. Mason really likes it. Thanks Aunt Shell for all the help. Now onto the girls rooms. For some reason my life is not complete if I don't have a million different projects going on in my house. The girls are totlaly excited to do their rooms. Morgan wants to do trading spaces with Lacie and do eachothers rooms. That will be fun and interesting.

8 comments:

The Foulgers said...

That turned out so cute! I love the pirate theme. I remember that bedding from when I worked at PBK. Good luck with the girls rooms!

Jerry and Sarah said...

So cute!!! You did a great job. Wanna head over here when you finish the girls' rooms? :)

Jerry and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerry and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

How fun! Every time I think about do a room with a theme I think they are just going to change theirs minds in a few years and then what?... Maybe I'm just lazy :)

anna banana said...

So cute Sher, nice work!

Nicole said...

So cute, good job!

Amber said...

That turned out really well!! Good job. I am still working on Red's horse theme room now for the new house.