Thursday, March 26, 2009

#1 Dad



I have the best dad in the world. For Valentines my dad gave me a heart glass bottle with pills in it. Every week I open a pill and I get to do something with him. It has been the best gift I have ever gotten from him. TIME with him. My dad never fails to amaze me. Tonight he bought me some plants and planted them in my planter box and then took me for a smoothie. My dad has always made me feel extra loved and always brings a smile to my face. Thanks Dad for making me feel so special , I love you!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That's such an awesome gift, It sounds like you have great dad.

Alisha said...

How totally AWESOME! I sure miss my Dad... Sheri you have great parents and they did a great job rasing such a beautiful Woman! I love ya lady!

Kata said...

what a treasure! you will have memories to last a life time!

jamieBEE said...

that is so SWEET!

DeAnna said...

You make us feel loved also. Hey, I like your new blog look. Thanks for giving us your son this weekend. He and We had a BLAST