Monday, March 9, 2009

Girls weekend


It was a relaxing weekend full of fun. I love spending time with my family. Their was 15 of us girls hanging out, but I most enjoyed hanging with my mom and sister. I have a wonderful husband that loves me and I thank him for taking care of the kiddies. As much fun as I was having being able to do as I please, I was so happy to be home with my family. It's funny how fast you miss them when your gone. Thanks girls for a wonderful weekend!

My wonderful sister spent Saturday pampering my mom and I with hair treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures, and finished us off with hair and makeup. She even put fake eyelashes on me which was a first. My sister is so thoughtful to treat us so good. She is definantely one of a kind. Thank you Jamie, I love you.

This weekend I went on a girls weekend with all the girls in my family to Santa Monica. I had so much fun i didn't want to leave. We stayed in this cute retro looking hotel, walking distance from great shopping.

6 comments:

Missy said...

It looks like we have twin hair!
What a nice get away! Love the eyelashes!

Nicole said...

ahhhhh.... tha's all i can say. looking at you in the pictures just makes me feel relaxed!

tell missy we might all have triplet hair! :)

The Foulgers said...

What a fun relaxing get- away for you. I'd love to be pampered like that!

Nicole said...

What a fun girls weekend, that's so nice to be able to spend that time with the girls.

Nicole Cave said...

Love the shriek face...you do have a nice sister for treating you so well. I am usually the one who does that for my sisters!! I love getting away with my mom and sisters...it has been awhile.

Kim said...

oh, I'm so jealous!