Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me




I feel pretty special today. This month has been a pretty tough month, and Morgan told my mom she wanted to throw me a surprise party so that I could be happy. I love how my girls are aware of feelings and try to do whatever they can to make you feel good. Boy did they. Thay were so excited planning it. They didn't miss anything even down to the decorations in my favorite color. My kids truely are my greatest gift and I am so blessed to be their mom. Thank you to all my family and friends who came. I had a blast, you are all so wonderful. A special thank you to my girls, you are soooo sweet and I love you!

9 comments:

Mikki said...

AW! What sweet girls!
Happy Birthday Sherrie!!!
Hope you have a better end of the month.

The Foulgers said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Happy Birthday! I was sad that I missed your birthday GNO, it sounded like so much fun. BTW your birthday cake looks fabulous! Cute menu planner too, I remember seeing one like that on Missy's blog.

Nicole said...

happy birthday! your girls are so sweet!!! i like that first gift, is that a little menu display for the week, that looks cool!

theberkabiles said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one for you.

Jerry and Sarah said...

You have very sweet girls. That must have totally made your day! How fun. Happy birthday!

Kata said...

So cute. I loved getting the phone call from Morgan. i am so sorry I missed it! You are such an incredible woman. Those kiddos are so so lucky to have you for a momm¥!

DeAnna said...

It was a blast seeing Morgan take the reins and plan everything. I think my favorite was while we were waiting in the dark to surprise you. Their anticipation was soooooo cute. Love you Baby.

Nicole Cave said...

Happy Birthday Sheri!

Kristi said...

That's sweeet! My kids totally helped me pull off Bobby's surprise party too! I thought they'd be the ones to spill the beans but I proved to be the one having the hard time - I didn't leak a word but I wanted to several times!

Happy Belated Birthday!