Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines at the sand dunes

This year we went to the sand dunes to play. We had alot of fun four wheel riding, rolling and sledding down the hills. The kids never stopped the whole weekend. I swear we must have brought half the dunes home with us. I am still finding sand in places I never thought it could get. My dad always plans a great valentines for us. We went on a scavenger hunt with a metal detector and got many great treasures. My favorite is the glass bottle with capsules in it. Each week my dad will give me the gift of time, where we can spend one on one time together doing fun things. I love my dad and am so thankful for all that he does for me. This was a great weekend with the ones I love.
!

Click to play Sand dunes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to have a great dad!!! loved the video

The Foulgers said...

What a fun daddy you have! I love the picture of Lacie in the sand with a fabulous body! Luke says that he still wants to marry Lacie as well, so the plan is still in full effect!:) We'll be down in Vegas in April. Hopefully we can catch up.

Nicole said...

Thats really cute of your dad. Looks like such a fun day.

Missy said...

It looks like a great time! But all I can think of what a mess it must have been! I'm glad you had fun though.

DeAnna said...

I'm glad we went.....It might get a little gritty, but it is well worth it. Love to see our babies having fun....

Alisha said...

Sounds like you all had tons of fun! Hey I tagged you so make sure you read my blog.

Nicole said...

great pics, it looks like you guys had lots of fun! sorry i missed your gno, i saw the pics on missy's blog... looks SO much fun!!! you owe me another gno. :)