Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Remembering Grandma


I was sitting here thinking of how much I look forward to the holidays each year,and being with all my family and loved ones.It made me realize that this year will be terribly sad because the biggest part of our family will not be their to share in the memories.My grandmother was one of my biggest examples and someone I could always count on to lift my spirits. I will miss her dearly during the holidays,but look forward to wrapping my arms around her again and to seeing her sweet smile. Somewhere over the Rainbow is a song that will always make me think of her and all she means in my life. I love you Grandma!

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

Oh my sweet Sheri, We all are going to find it hard this holiday season. Just remember where she is and that she is preparing a place for us. I love you sweetie

Nicole Cave said...

Maybe she has met up with my grandma. It's funny but I can really relate to you because this Christmas Eve will mark two years that mine passed away. It is even my grandpa's birthday that day. They were the kind of couple that you look up to and they were always together. But the holidays aren't the same without her...nothing is really. I am just so greatful that I know we will be together again someday and that she is ok. And that I know she wants us to be ok too. Thank goodness for the gospel. Sorry for your loss.

Amber said...

Sheri, I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. My cousin died two days before Christmas in a car accident 6 years ago and I still think about him. It makes me smile knowing that we will see each other again one day. I can't make it through Christmas Eve church service without crying( still.) Just look at your kids and know that they have an angel watching over them.

Missy said...

The new background looks good!