Monday, November 5, 2007

6 interesting things about me

Ok ladies like everyone else I try to avoid these things,but because I love you all here I go

1- My grandpa,mom,sister,me,and now Mason are in the medical record books for all having patent ductis heart surgery.Which has never happened in a family before.They never found it to run in your genetics.See our family is special,ha ha

2-I have bunjy jumped a few times, and would love to sky dive.Now that I am a mom my cautious side won't allow me to be stupid, in fear of leaving my family behind.I guess that thrill seeker part of me will have to wait.

3-When I was 2, for about three years I was eptileptic and would have 5 to 8 seizures a day where I would stop breathing and my heart would stop,so my mom would have to do cpr to bring me back. See my mom is an angel.Thus I was terrified when Mason had his surgery,that he would start having seizures like I did.Thank goodness he is fine.

4-I really enjoy singing.I sing at family get togethers, but am a bit nervous to sing other places.Love to sing to my children and Marc.

5- I hate being home at night alone. I seriously drive myself insane worrying.Marc had to get an alarm so that I could feel a little better when he is away.

6-I love to be outdoors.I go camping alot with my family.I will say though, I am a camping snob.I have to have a toilet and shower.No tents for me!!

I an now tagging,Mom,Amber,Beverly,Nicole B,Shallan,Stephanie J

4 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

If you are tagging me, I am sorry but I will have to pass on this one. I feel like I have already done quite few of these types of tags on my blog and I can't think of anything interesting about me. As for your interesting things...that is scary about your heart and seizures! I think I knew that you liked to sing...weren't you in choir in school? I always wanted to take choir, but I played flute instead. I never thought they gave you enough room for the fun classes in school...I would have loved to take photography and art too. Maybe someday for fun I will. I am with you all the way when it comes to camping. When we used to go as a family my Dad always brought a porta potty and a shower hw would hang from the trees. I guess you have to do that when there are 5 girls in your family!!

Missy said...

Thanks for doing the challenge. Your poor mom when you were needing CPR constantly. I would be a wreck!

steph j. said...

sheri, that is so funny that you get scared too! that was the first thing i mentioned when i made up my list. we had an estimate for an alarm system 2 weeks ago but i'm still trying to decide if i want to spend that much money on it.

anna banana said...

Nice work on the new template, looks like you got everything switched over. Looks cute!