Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another year towards eternity


Well today Marc and I are celebrating 12 years together. Yesterday we went out to a wonderful dinner and a movie. I love spending one on one time with Marc. Life is so busy now it is nice just being together. I feel so blessed to have him in my life as my husband, friend, and father of our kids. Marc is truely the love of my life, and I am excited to share eternity with him. Marc,I love you. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending you to me!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Happy anniversary! So, where'd you go to eat and what movie did you see?

The Foulgers said...

Happy Anniversary! I think it's so funny that we were married at the same time and all our kids were born at roughly the same time. I guess great minds think alike.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nicole Cave said...

When I see friends post anniversary messages...it makes me feel so old. Doesn't it seem just like yesterday! It's crazy. Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Lila said...

Happy Anniversary!