Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Night out with my girls



This past weekend the girls and I went to their first concert. The girls were so excited to see Demi Lovato and David Archuleta. I told them if they wanted to go they would have to earn the money to pay for thier tickets. They need to know that I am not made of money. I think they appreciated it way more to. They went to G-ma's and earned the rest that they needed. Morgan was so into the concert. She was dancing and screaming, she loved Demi Lovato. She was really impressed that David was mormon. Our friends Missy and Rylie came along for the fun. The girls had a blast and now want to go to the Jonas Brothers concert. I guess they better get to saving. Thanks girls for a fun night out, I love you.

4 comments:

The Foulgers said...

What a fun night with your little beauties! I think it's awesome that you made them earn the money. I'm just way to quick to hand over the moola!:)
BTW you are looking smoking hot!

Nicole said...

What a fun night!

Alisha said...

How fun... I went to David here in Sunny St. George, Love HIM!!! You guys look so good and the girls are getting so big. Love ya,
Alisha

Lila said...

That's awesome! What a great idea!