Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of soccer



Mason's first shot at soccer is over. He had alot of fun playing and running around. I think he spent most of the time on the ground. Right when he was getting the hang of things it ended. He came close several times on scoring a goal. He finally told me he was just to little to score a goal,maybe next time. He is so funny. Mason really enjoyed playing goalie, probably because he could dive on and touch the ball. Mason can hardly wait until it starts again, so he can play with all of his friends again. He did ask if he could play all sports that have a ball. He is such a boy. Can't wait to watch him play again.

2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

That's fun there were so many kids that he knew on his team. That's great he wants to play again next season. My boys didn't like soccer, they said it requires to much running!:)

The Foulgers said...

I just went back to blond last week. I guess I couldn't cut it as a brunette!:) Are you guys still coming up here soon?