Monday, December 1, 2008

Much to be Thankful for



Another thanksgiving gone and I have more and more to be grateful for. I am thankful for my loving husband and 4 of the sweetest children on earth. I am thankful to a loving Father in Heaven who sent me to earth to my family and entusted me with his children to care for on earth. I am thankful for the gospel and knowing that one day I can live again with my Heavenly Father and for the eternities to come with my family. I am thankful for a land where I have my freedom and for all those who fight for me and my country. I am thankful for all the earthy comforts I enjoy, a home, car, ect.. I am thankful for wonderful friends. There are so many things I am thankful for I could never write them all down and this post would go on forever.

I was to busy, I didn't get much pictures during turkey day. I did manage to get this picture when we were home relaxing after alot of food, this just brings a smile to my face, Loryn's little crack showing while she is playing piano.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the picture of Loryn, so cute.

The Foulgers said...

Cute pictures of your girls! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Amber said...

Save that picture of Loryn so you can show it to her dates in high school!! Happy Thanksgiving Mohlman Family. Your girls are so beautiful.

DeAnna said...

Great pic of Loryn. I've got to admit that's the cutest baby crack I've ever seen on Turkey day! Glad you had a nice day. Mine was missing something, Oh yea, YOU at the dunes. Love ya

-KJ said...

Yea! Long time no anything!!! Your family is so cute! Hope all is well!!!

I need to get a new post up. I am a big time slacker lately.

Nicole said...

love that pic of loryn, hehe... keep that for bribery later :)

liufamily said...

Hey Sheri, its good to hear from you again. I am so bad at stayin in touch with people. Your kids are so big, and so darling.