Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Morgan turns 9


Well my Morgan is 9. I cannot believe how time just keeps passing me by. I am so blessed to have Morgan in my life. She is such a wonderful daughter. She is everything I wish I was. She is so so sweet and always thinks of everyone before herself. Even on her birthday she wants her sisters and brother to have a present to.I wish I had the talents she has and am in awe of her everyday. She makes everyday a joy and makes my purpose her on earth even better. I love you Morgan and am so proud of the beautiful young lady you are becoming.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Morgan...Happy Birthday! I hope your day was special!!! We miss ya tons! Sheri...you and Marc are such good parents!

The Foulgers said...

What a beautiful post. Happy Birthday Mogan! We hope you had a great day!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Morgan, what a sweet girl.

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday Baby. You're right she is a great blessing to our family, one of the sweetest, softest spirits I know. Make sure you let her know how special she is and how she blesses your life. Don't keep it to yourself. Love you all