Monday, December 8, 2008

Morgan piano recital

Tonight was Morgan's piano recital for Christmas. She stuggled more this recital with her music pieces. She forgot her music and I think her nerves got the better of her. When she was finished I gave her a big hug, and let her know how proud I was of her, and told her she was very courageous . Morgan just kept telling me she can play it really good at home.I felt so bad because I could see her disappointment in herself. Morgan is such a sweet girl and I wish I had just a little bit of her piano talent. Morgan makes my job as a mother a joy. Good job Morgan, I love you!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

how sweet! that post nearly made me cry.

Alisha said...

Morgan...you did a great job. I wish I could play the piano. I'm proud of you getting up there in front of all those people...you did AWESOME!!!

DeAnna said...

Baby, you did a good job, soory G-ma wasn't there to pop my buttons off for you. Don't worry about the mistakes, we all make them. I love you.....You are the BEST!!!!!

The Foulgers said...

I think she did a fabulous job! Way to go Morgan. I always wished I had learned to play the piano.

Amber said...

Way to go Morgan. I never learned how to play the piano and I would have never been able to do it in front of people!! You should be very proud of yourself for doing it!!