Wednesday, June 18, 2008



So today Mason and Loryn decided to cure their boredom. Mason decided he would paint his toenails pretty so he could show is big sisters his great work. Instead he was so embarrassed because the girls told him only girls paint their toenails. He told me he wanted it off because he wanted to play with boy toys and not be a gitl any more. I think it is so funny how he wants to fit in with all his sisters. So I decided to take them swimming at my parents to run off some energy, except I didn't want to swim, so Loryn had to swim in the bucket. She was just fine as long as their was water. I love how easy it is to still please her.

9 comments:

Mikki said...

Love the little toes. So cute! He did a great job!

The Foulgers said...

The picture of his toes is so fun! You need to keep that ready to show to any of his future girlfriends!:)

Nicole Cave said...

You don't sound worried, but I just have to comment that Dallan plays barbies with the girls all the time. Of course he is always a "boy" barbie though. I remember my brother doing the same...what is a guy to do with 5 sisters I guess. I remember playing legos for hours with him too. I think it is good for them to be well rounded...they will probally make great husbands one day!! Maybe you could just paint his toes clear...that is what I do if he wants it. And the only reason I give into that is to not leave him out!!

Jilene said...

i wish Lauren would swim in a bucket. Instead, she wants me in the water so she can jump off the edge and yell "CannonBall!!!"

Nicole said...

oh, i'm thinking those are loryn's toes.... ha, they're masons!!! that's too funny. he did a really good job though :)

Kristi said...

I'm sure daddy loves his great piggy art!

anna banana said...

Yeah I thought they were one of the girls toes too at first. That is cute. I was raised with 6 brothers and I still painted their toes sometimes, made them play barbies with me or whatever. It is all part of growing up. :)

Kata said...

CJ still paints his on occasion! I love it

Amber said...

I least Mason wasn't wearing a Cinderella costume. Alyssa likes to dress Jonathan up in those outfits and he really doesn't mind. I did get him some spiderman outfits so he could play but still be "a boy". It made Dave much happier. Mason did a really good job on his toes.