Monday, June 30, 2008

11 years of bliss



This weekend Marc and I celebrated our 11 year anniversay. I can't believe it has been that long. I guess time flies by when you are having fun. We went to dinner and then he took me to the Belagio to walk aroung their flower diplay, but really he went to take me to get my gift. He took me to Tiffany's to by me a ring, but they did not have my size. Marc was a little upset about it. The practical side of me came out and told him I could really use some new tennis shoes and some clothes instead. Marc didn't want me to be practical though. We had a really good night together. We even went to my favorite ice cream place, yum! I just want to tell Marc how much I love him and am so grateful he is mine for eternity. He is so good to me and our kids. He truely is my gift from God. Thanks for 11 sweet years!!

10 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a good one!

Missy said...

I think the pic of you two is cute! I wanted Luv its today. We should plan a night where you can sneak out alone and we can go together.

anna banana said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Looks like fun!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are cute together. I'm glad you had fun.

Jilene said...

Happy 11 years! how fun!! Congrats

Nicole said...

happy anniversary, sounds like a fun night! (i love your hair!)

steph j. said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Luv-it custard too! I wish there was one where I didn't feeel like I had to risk my life to go it though!

Nicole Cave said...

You really got married right out of High School didn't you? I always thought I did, but you defintely did. So many people wait so long because of school or maybe it just takes awhile to find somebody, but I think the younger the better.

Kata said...

you are so spoiled!! what a great night!

Amber said...

Aww, how sweet! I'm with you Sheri, I can use other things besides an expensive ring. I would look at it and think "do you know how many bales of hay that would buy"?!?! LOL!!!!