Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Day of Fun





Today all of the kids had a friend over to play,and boy did they play.My house was pretty busy. They all had so much fun.Morgan and her friend did karaoke and played alot in the playhouse.Lacie and her friend were busy coloring pictures for eachother.I don't think Lacie stopped talking the whole time,she was so excited to have her friend over.One day she will be a great missionary,because she is a talker.Mason was so fun watching play hoops with his buddy,they were all about full contact.Their laughs were so cute.To calm things down abit they all decided to watch,Enchanted.Even the boys enjoyed it.It was nice having a friend for each of them over,I never heard any bickering from my kids.Maybe I should just adpot a live in friend for each of them.

5 comments:

Missy said...

That is so nice!! It's so funny to me how similar Ry and Lacie are. I've never thought of her talking abilities helping on a mission!

Nicole Cave said...

So, can you imagine if all of them were actually yours!? Hey, did you guys build your playhouse? That's cute!

Sheri said...

Nicole,My dad built it for them 2 christmas's ago.They all love to play in it.I love watching them play make believe,their teachers,moms,and so on.Loryn really likes to play in the loft away, throwing everything down on them.

Nicole said...

That's nice they all had a friend to play with so no one was left out.

Nicole said...

fun times, i love enchanted! that playhouse is adorable, you're dad's very talented.