Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

Click to play Easter 08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!
We had a very fun and eventful Easter.The kids had so much fun finding their easter baskets and going on easter egg hunts with all their cousins. They can never get enough time with their cousins. Loryn really enjoyed finding treats in her eggs, she wanted to stop with everyone and eat something. Let me say, the kids will be on a sugar high for a week.Easter was always a fun memory as a kid for me,and I know my kids are making memories they to will never forget.Happy Easter everyone!Thanks to all of our families who help make Easter a fun day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy EAster pictures!!! We were at the Bellagio and the exhibit is still going on! There are live butterflies in the couryard, right at the entrance.

Missy said...

Cute pics! Loryn looks so old!

Nicole said...

cute cute! did mason get over missing school today? poor little guy. :)

Nicole Cave said...

Cute pictures...I really like your dress Sheri. Happy Easter!

Nicole said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like everyone had a fun Easter!

Jilene said...

happy easter. the kids are getting so big!

Alisha said...

Wow...I am a boob! I saw the picture of my Matty Mo and started balling. I guess out of site out of mind...I mean I talk to him on Easter, but I guess seeing you all have fun makes me miss everyone. I just wish he would come back to live with his mother...LOL! Your kids are growing like weeds and my gosh...Carter is so hansome! I need to come down and spend a day with everyone!

steph j. said...

Happy Easter to your family, Easter is one of my favorites too and always fun as a kid. I think it's so much fun as a mom to create these memories for our kids now.

DeAnna said...

Great Pics, to bad G-ma was so out of it. I really like you new back ground. Our babies have so much fun with their family. Love you