Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny Great




Today the kids wanted to celebrate their granny greats birthday,so in her honor we went and had her favorite dessert. Morgan was very concerned that she would be eating it to in heaven,so I told her I am sure in Heaven, you get all the yummy stuff to. We then sang Happy Birthday and let balloons go, for her to catch. They were very excited to have a party for her.It still is sad to see how they miss her so much, and cry when they think of her.I always remind them that we are a forever family and one day we will be with her again.What a great memory today was for them.

10 comments:

Missy said...

What a cute idea! Mason looks so cute in the pic with the ballons.

Alisha said...

How cute and fun for the kids. I sure miss you guys. I need to come down and see everyone.

Amber said...

Aww Sheri, you always do stuff that makes me cry!!! How very sweet and thoughtful of your family to do that.

Nicole said...

oh, that is the sweetest thing and what a wonderful thing to do with your kids!

(i'd like to think that in heaven i can eat whatever i want and never gain a pound)

DeAnna said...

Love time with my babies

steph j. said...

That is a really sweet thing to do and I'm sure she was celebrating with you up there. I think it's great that you are keeping her in their memories.

Jilene said...

we have changed our blog name to
www.mattandjileneray.blogspot.com
check us out there

Kata said...

precious! you are so thoughtful!

Alisha said...

Just noticed your comment. Yes the girls love that brother. It is getting harder and harder when he leaves because Reagan doesn't understand why he leaves. He just needs to come home (no offence to anyone down there). I just miss him tons!

Wilcox Family said...

That is so neat. A great way to keep her memory alive.