Monday, April 14, 2008

Visiting G-MA


My mom went to the hospital the other day because her left arem was hurting really bad and was going numb,so they thought they would go and check it out.Luckily everything checked out ok,except for some disc's in her back which caused the pain.The funny thing is when we went to visit her Mason asked her where her baby was.He has only been to the hospital when I have had a baby. He was then shocked to discover G-ma had been playing the wii there.He thought the heart monitor was a wii remote. I love the things that kids come up with. I am just so thankful my mom is alright, I could not imagine one day without her.She is truely my angel on earth.

8 comments:

jamieBEE said...

HAHA!!! Where is your baby!?! I laughed so hard when I read that!!! I am glad that she is doing ok

Mikki said...

I'm so glad your mom's ok. I can't even begin to imagine how devastated I'll be to lose my mom someday.
Too funny what Mason thought. I love kids, they just keep us rolling.

Nicole Cave said...

I really do not look forward to getting older. Who knows what our bodies are going to put us through...I am glad she was ok...I can tell you and your mom are extremely close. Hope her discs don't give her too much more trouble!

Amber said...

Glad to hear that everything is okay. Kids say the funniest things, usually at the wrong time. I speak from personal experience.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad everything is ok. That is so cute he asked where the baby was! That just makes me laugh!

Nicole said...

i'm so glad everything's okay with your mom, i'm just like you... my mom is so important to me, and i can't imagine life w/o her.

mason's so funny, write that down so you don't forget. i love when kids come up with little comments like that :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's okay too! I hope she's healthy and happy for many more years to come!

steph j. said...

That is cute Sheri and I'm glad that your mama is ok.