Monday, August 27, 2007

Harris Reunion

This past weekend we went to one of our family reunions up at Camp Lee Canyon. The kids had a blast playing with all their cousins. Their favorite person to play with is papa. We had fun playing outside and doing karaoke. Morgan is quite the little singer.We had so much fun at this reunion, we are going to the next reunion this weekend in Utah.
All the cousins stayed in one bunk house,9 in total. That was a long and fun night. My early risers,we late to get up that morning.What great memories they are making with their cousins.

1 comments:

DeAnna said...

What a GREAT weekend. I love seeing the babies with all their cousins. What wonderful memories they are creating. My greatest memory of this weekend was seeing you playing around the world and having soooo much fun. But the best was hearing Grandpa Great sing, it was so touching. Your song was great too. I should have found something to sing, but with my breathing problem, I just don 't feel comfortable singing anymore.