Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to School

Wow,it's back to school already. Although it is nice having all my kids home it will be nice to only have to kids at home. The girls were ready to go back, they were getting bored. I can't believe Morgan is in 2nd grade. Here teacher Mr. Barney is in our ward. He is a awseome teacher, so this year should be great for Morgan. Lacie is in 1st grade, and all day long. This will sure be a test. She still likes to sleep sometimes in the afternoon, and she say's she wants to eat lunch at home with mom.She has Mrs. Foust this year, the same teacher as Morgan had. She will be great for Lacie.I know she is a wonderful teacher.I will sure miss seeing their sweet faces all day.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm totally jealous of you today! Glad you're back, did you hear about the changes yesterday at church?

DeAnna said...

You are such a fibber, or maybe you just can't make up your mind. Just a week ago you said you could hardly wait for school to start. Now you miss their sweet faces. Just kidding sweetie, I totally agree with you. I can't believe they are growing up so fast.