Friday, December 24, 2010

Morgan turns 11

Morgan has turned 11 and I keep looking at her and thinking where has the time gone. I was truely blessed to be sent her to me. She is everyhting I want to be. She is my child with the biggest heart. I have to look to her alot of the time because she is an example to me of beng like Christ.I love her testimony and am strengthened everyday by her faith. She is such a great big sister and is the second mom in the house. I love that she is the peacemaker in our home and I am grateful for that alot. I love her sweet and caring attitude. Morgan is such a people pleaser and is always trying to keep everyone happy around her. I love you Morgan and am so proud of the beautiful and loving young lady you have become. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my baby girl. Yes,she will always be my baby girl!





0 comments: