Saturday, November 20, 2010

Loryn turns 4

Well my little Loryn has turned 4. It is so sad how fast time has gone by with her. I wish I could have kept her a baby forever.We had a fun princess tea party for her and a couple of her besties.She had a great time. Loryn is such a fire cracker.She is so sweet and yet so sassy at the same time.I love to listen to her sing and hear her playing make believe with her barbies. She is such a happy girl and everyday brings a little more sunshine to my day. I am so blesssed to be her mom.
Some of Loryn's favorites are:
Color- pink and purple
Movie- Ariel
Tv show- Team Umi Zumi
Song-Need you know by Lady Antebellum
toy-barbies
food- pizza,sandwhiches and chips,bagels(carb girl)
activity-Singing

All girl! She loves to get clothes, shoes, and jewlery.

Loryn loved her birthday outfit G-ma got for her to wear. She spinned around the whole day.

All the princesses having their tea.

Loryn loves to play with all her princess barbies. Now she is has to have the prince to each princess.
4 YEARS OLD

3 YEARS OLD

2 YEARS OLD

1 YEAR OLD

1 MONTH OLD

3 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

Fun, Is it something about the day? Our little Nov 16th babies have so much in common. I think we need to get them together, and Hayden and Mason too.

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday Loryn! She is such a fun girly girl. I totally remember when you had her, it goes too fast!

Nicole Cave said...

We went to the live nativity tonight and I noticed your girls. They did a great job singing. As for the group of older people...not so good. The kids dominated tonight!!