Saturday, January 17, 2009

Glam Night

Click to play Morgans glam night
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

What a fun night we had celebrating Morgan's birthday. She had a sleepover glam night. All the girls were pampered with facials, nails, makeup, and hair. They all looked like little diva's. They even got star treatment with a limo ride to luv-its, and a ride down the strip. They had so much fun. Even the adults had fun, just wish we were getting the pampering instead. Now all the girls keep asking when they get to get facials again. I have created some monsters. Sorry to all the other girls mom's. It was a very loud and late night, and a very earlier morning. It was a very fun and Morgan was so happy. Thank you to Mom, Aunt Jamie, and Aunt Michelle for doing all the pampering, we love you! You guys are the best. It was a very memorable night!

6 comments:

Missy said...

how fun! I think we need a night like that. I hope you are trying to take a nap!

DeAnna said...

Yep, that was a really fun birthday. I wish I would have been 9 so I could have gotten a facial.....Glad I could help out. Morgan is our love

The Foulgers said...

What a fun night! You are such a cute momma! I'm jealous, I've never even been in a limo. I'm sure that she will never foget that birthday!

Anonymous said...

She's NINE already! Time went out the window did it not?

Alisha said...

Sounds like you all had a blast. What a great idea for a birthday party...what girl doesn't like to be pampered...lol. I will have to remember this for the future ;)

Nicole Cave said...

Charity would go crazy if we did something like this...how fun!!