Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can you spank grandpa's?


Well this is what Morgan came home with after her weekend away with her grandparents. Three hermit crabs!! I must say Morgan was so excited to have a pet, so she had to make sure their was one for everyone. Bless her heart. I am not a huge pet person, so my kids are pretty deprived in that area. I have to say I get a little grossed out by our new crawling family members. Papa is going to have to come and clean the tank out, since it was his bright idea. I love my parents and am so glad they will do ANYTHING to please their babies.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sheri- I feel your pain. My dad spoils my kids too. I would have the creepies too if we had those!! Only animals bigger then a cat at my house!!!!!!!

Nicole Cave said...

Yea...I am with you on this one...taking care of kids is enough for me...I just can't handle animals too!

The Foulgers said...

Wow, you dad is a push-over! I'm glad that you are going to make him take care of the tank!