Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school


Well we are back to school for the new year. THe girls are really excited to start a new grade, even though it has only been 2 weeks since they were in school. They really enjoy their new teachers. I love to see how much they have grown year to year. One thing I always love is Marc giving them a fathers blessing at the beginning of the school year. That is something I hope my kids will always treasure, because I never had that growing up. I am so grateful my kids will grow up with the priesthood in their home, and for a wonderful man who honors his priesthood.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

your girls are so cute for their first day of school!

Mikki said...

It IS such a precious gift. I hope someday, we will be able to enjoy it too.

Alisha said...

How fun...are your kids in Year Round? Is Mason in Preschool?

Amber said...

Morgan looks so sassy!! Woo-HOO the first day of school!!!!!! I can hear my self think in the morning, how about you?

steph j. said...

So cute! Is it me or did Morgan grow like a foot since I last saw her.

Wilcox Family said...

They look so grown up. Our kids our just going off track. They go for three weeks and then off for three. They are so cute.