Friday, July 11, 2008

Our St. George trip for HSM




We had a fun time on our annual trip to St. George to watch a play, which the girls were excited it was High School Musical. We got there early to shop and hang out. One of the best patrs of the day was going to the Temple, where we walked aroung the grounds, and watched a wonderful new movie, The Pioneer Miracle. I am always so inspired with how the temple makes me feel and am so glad that my girls feel the spirit when they are there also. We were a little disappointed to find out that the play was in where the highschool kids do it. They did a good job.The girls really liked it.I guess it saved us from sitting in the heat outside. Sadly we were missing one of the girls, my mom, who was home sick. We missed you mom and there is always next year.Thanks Aunt Jamie for a fun day!

6 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I always love to go to the temple as well. There is always an amazing spirit. I'm so glad you got to go. I'm sure the girls went crazy for HSM. Was Troy still a cutie?:)

Nicole said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. I love the St. George temple. I'm glad you got to see HSM.

Nicole said...

your girls are so cute. i looked at them and they look like such good friends, i hope my girls are like that when they get older!

DeAnna said...

Hey, I like your new wallpaper on your site. I sure missed going with you guys, but I'm glad you got to visit the Temple. Going there always makes the day brighter! Love ya

Alisha said...

Matt and I went and I think he enjoyed it! Were you a little disappointed with it though? I don't know what I was expecting. You should of stopped and said hello....we would of loved to visit with you for a minute!

Wilcox Family said...

Too bad you only made it to St. George. We would have love to see you guys. It looks like you had a wonderful time.