Monday, February 18, 2008

Lots of Love!!!



I love Valentines Day, even though all year long we get to tell those we love, we love them, all day long we celebrate those we love on this special day. I love my my sweet family. There is nothing I would rather have in this world, then their love. I love being a wife and a mom. We had fun sitting as a family eating our heart shaped pizza and heart donuts in candle light. The kids were so excited to eat in the dark. We then went camping with papa and g-ma, were we celebrated heart day with them. They had a fun game were the kids had to pop 48 balloons, which I blew up to find their prizes. They had so much fun!My dad always does something special for his girls were we played a game and won some awesome prizes ourselves. What a fun weekend we had.I love you Dad!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

i love the idea of heart shaped pizza... that's awesome!

hey- how thrilled are you that tate's definitely doing preschool next year?!? our persuading must have worked :)

Alisha said...

Sheri...did you make that pizza homemade? What a great idea! Looks like you guys had fun.

Nicole said...

What a fun day. Cute idea for the pizza!

Missy said...

I'm stoked about preschool! I guess I've missed out the last week. Anyway, I love the pizza and donuts idea. Cute family!

Kristi said...

Heart shaped pizza seems to be the PICK on Valentine's. I have seen this one almost everyone's blog! it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

BTW...Happy Belated Birthday yesterday!!!

steph j. said...

What a great idea to eat by candle light with the kids. You are such a great mom.

Wilcox Family said...

Those are great valentines ideas. We didn't do much for valentines this year. My Mom came right before V-day, so we were able to get a date in though:) I will have to try some of these ideas next year!