Saturday, October 13, 2007

YoungWomen overnighter



This weekend the YW went to Warmsprings for a overnight trip. We had a lot of fun their hanging out and hearing Sister Dean's talk on honoring our husbands. It is sad to think this was our last time with the girls as leaders.The last 2 years has been an awesome and humbling expierence. Our girls are truely the chosen generation. I will miss serving these girls and being with all the leaders. Luckily I can still see them every week.Thanks for all the wonderful memories and spiritual growth.

2 comments:

Kata said...

Sheri- now maybe we can go to Peter Piper! OK- lets at least take a week off! I also want you to know what a pleasure it was to serve with you! I knew right when I was called as YWP 2 years ago, I distincly remember receiving a peaceful confirmation that you would be a great counselor! Thank you so much for all your service and love! I adore you!

DeAnna said...

Sheri all new callings are for a reason. I'm sure you're going to do great and will grow in many ways you couldn't in Young Womens.
PS. I'm so proud of you and thanks for being such an awesom daughter. Love Ya